De Novo part 1De Novo part 1 by Hummerhouse
Unsettled, uneasy, unsatisfied . . . or maybe it was just nerves. Raphael couldn’t quantify how he’d been feeling lately other than it seemed as though the walls of the farmhouse were closing in on him.
It was funny to think that he’d spent most of his life confined to a small space and had been just fine with that. His first taste of the world of light had left him hungering for more.
He had to admit that he got plenty of time in the sun these days, but recently even that wasn’t enough. Raph was more jittery than usual and nothing eased that feeling; not video games, or television, or training, not even the usual fun he got from manhandling Mikey and Don during a sparring match.
Talking to Leo about it was out of the question. His brother would say a lot of stuff and Raph would stop listening part way through. As soon as Leo suggested the inevitable; that he needed to spend more time practicing his martial arts, Raph would agree just to cu
Snapshots of Time XIVSnapshots of Time XIV by Hummerhouse
Snapshots of Time XIV
Warning: Contains TCest
“I hate it when the sanitation guys go on strike,” Raph griped as he and his brothers sloshed through the sewers. “If it ain’t the stink from garbage stacking up in the alleys, it’s the piles blocking the maintenance ladders.”
They rounded a bend in the tunnel and stopped when they spotted an almost solid wall of garbage bags directly in their path. The uppermost bags were unbroken, but the ones at the bottom of the pile had split and spilled their contents.
“Gross,” Mikey said, his lips curling back in disgust.
“I don’t enjoy this any more than you guys do, but we can’t leave it this way,” Leo said firmly. “These access points are too close to our home and if we need them in an emergency, I don’t want to get bogged down by a mountain of trash.”
“Why must people attempt to dispose of their uncollected garbage by tossing it do
|1. Rectitude. Correct judgment or procedure for the resolution of righteousness. "To die when it is right to die, to strike when it is right to strike."|
2. Courage. A virtue only in the cause of righteousness. Death for an unworthy cause was termed a dog's death. "It is true courage to live when it is right to live, and to die only when it is right to die."
3. Benevolence. Love, affection for others, sympathy, and nobility of feeling are regarded as the highest attributes of the soul. "Benevolence brings under it sway whatever hinders its power just as water subdues fire."
4. Politeness. A poor virtue if it is actuated only by a fear of offending good taste. Rather it should stem from a sympathetic regard for the feeling of others. "In its highest form politeness approaches love."
5. Veracity. "Truthfulness." Lying was deemed cowardly, and it was regarded as dishonorable. Indeed the word of a samurai guaranteed the truthfulness of an assertion. No oath is necessary. "Propriety carried beyond bounds becomes a lie."
6. Honor. A vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth is implicit in the word honor. "Dishonor is like a scar on a tree which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
7. Loyalty. Only in the code of chivalrous honor does loyalty assume importance. In the conflict between loyalty and affection the code never wavers from the choice of loyalty. "A samurai was obliged to appeal to the intelligence and conscience of his sovereign by demonstrating the sincerity of his words with the shedding of his own blood."
Way of the Warrior
"We were raised as brothers so that we could be family. We were raised as ninjas so that we could adapt. We learned to be a team so that we could survive. Now we are learning to strip away the last of the barriers between us so that we can live." Leonardo - from the fic "Claiming Him"
Greetings and Felicitations! Welcome to my humble homepage.
First off, let me say that I'm no artist. Most of what you will find in my gallery is fan fiction and almost all of it is based on my fandom of choice - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2k3 cartoon verse.
I write everything from brotherhood to brotherly love, including TCest. I like to write action and drama as well as some light comedy. I have TCest fics, Slash fics, and fics with a female OC - so be aware of what you're getting into. I do add warnings and summaries - so if something includes dubcon, noncon, bondage or any of a number of other kinks I enjoy, you'll know ahead of time.
I do not write death fics. I do not read death fics. It's just a personal preference and something I like my readers to be aware of. The only exception is the SAINW universe because any deaths there are canon.
I also don't write about the guys being mutilated in any way, shape, or form. I like 'em just the way they are!
I adore artists; I grew up with one and have always migrated towards talented people. I however can't draw a straight line with a ruler, therefore any original artwork in my gallery - either posted as art or as preview art - has been used with the express permission of the artist. I always ask first!
One last note - I don't do requests! Sorry folks, but I never run out of ideas of my own, so I haven't enough time to tackle other people's ideas. That's not to say that chatting with my pals won't birth a bunny; that's happened plenty of times! I just don't solicit for them.
As with my fellow writers, I say welcome, thanks for reading and remember - Don't like, don't look.
Current Residence: Texas
Favourite genre of music: Motown and Classic Rock
Favourite style of art: Landscape paintings, carved wood and welded metal
Favourite cartoon character: TMNT
Personal Quote: "I ride for the brand."
TMNT PLZ accounts Share the ones that know you about, maybe we can list them in a journal all in one place here? (This post will be edited as we find more.)