Subterranean part 5Subterranean part 5 by Hummerhouse
Mikey had jogged ahead of his brothers in order to have the Tunneler open before Leo, carrying the still unconscious Versallia, could reach it.
Normally Mikey would have employed a bit more caution in approaching the vehicle after having been away from it for a few hours, but Leo wouldn’t slow down so Mikey couldn’t.
Irked at his older brother, Mikey wasn’t in the mood to exhibit a great deal of empathy as Leo neared him. Moving to stand directly in front of the stairs, Mikey forced Leo to stop.
“Give her to me,” Mikey said, holding out his arms. “I’ll carry her inside while you take that suit off and watch that Don and Raph make it safely back here.”
For a moment it appeared as if Leo might ignore him and try to push past his brother. Looking as stern as he possibly could, Mikey squared his shoulders so that Leo would know that wouldn’t be a good thing to try.
The stalemate ended when Leo exhaled sharply
|1. Rectitude. Correct judgment or procedure for the resolution of righteousness. "To die when it is right to die, to strike when it is right to strike."|
2. Courage. A virtue only in the cause of righteousness. Death for an unworthy cause was termed a dog's death. "It is true courage to live when it is right to live, and to die only when it is right to die."
3. Benevolence. Love, affection for others, sympathy, and nobility of feeling are regarded as the highest attributes of the soul. "Benevolence brings under it sway whatever hinders its power just as water subdues fire."
4. Politeness. A poor virtue if it is actuated only by a fear of offending good taste. Rather it should stem from a sympathetic regard for the feeling of others. "In its highest form politeness approaches love."
5. Veracity. "Truthfulness." Lying was deemed cowardly, and it was regarded as dishonorable. Indeed the word of a samurai guaranteed the truthfulness of an assertion. No oath is necessary. "Propriety carried beyond bounds becomes a lie."
6. Honor. A vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth is implicit in the word honor. "Dishonor is like a scar on a tree which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
7. Loyalty. Only in the code of chivalrous honor does loyalty assume importance. In the conflict between loyalty and affection the code never wavers from the choice of loyalty. "A samurai was obliged to appeal to the intelligence and conscience of his sovereign by demonstrating the sincerity of his words with the shedding of his own blood."
Way of the Warrior
End Of The DayDisclaimer: I do not own TMNT sadly
|“Raph had decided to stay and draw them off of me so that I could escape,” Leo was saying. “He thought that I’d actually leave him. When I said I never would, he told me in his most severe voice that he thought I was smart enough to know that warriors are expendable but leaders aren’t.|
“He was so furious at me for standing with him that he had tears in his eyes. That got to me; the depth of feeling that Raph was displaying, the concern. It wasn’t just about my being a brother to him.
“I wish I could properly describe the emotions that revelation brought on. They filled my chest and swelled my neck so that I was afraid I might burst. Powerful, hot headed, psycho Raphael – his whole universe is us. All of those years I spent believing him to be a self-centered, egotistical brute that occupied himself with body building just so he could show us up in a fight. It wasn’t anything like that at all. He just didn’t ever want to fail us; he was driven by the fear that he wouldn’t be strong enough for us.”
~~from "Claiming Him" part 12
"We were raised as brothers so that we could be family. We were raised as ninjas so that we could adapt. We learned to be a team so that we could survive. Now we are learning to strip away the last of the barriers between us so that we can live." Leonardo - from the fic "Claiming Him"
Greetings and Felicitations! Welcome to my humble homepage.
First off, let me say that I'm no artist. Most of what you will find in my gallery is fan fiction and almost all of it is based on my fandom of choice - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2k3 cartoon verse.
I write everything from brotherhood to brotherly love, including TCest. I like to write action and drama as well as some light comedy. I have TCest fics, Slash fics, and fics with a female OC - so be aware of what you're getting into. I do add warnings and summaries - so if something includes dubcon, noncon, bondage or any of a number of other kinks I enjoy, you'll know ahead of time.
I do not write death fics. I do not read death fics. It's just a personal preference and something I like my readers to be aware of. The only exception is the SAINW universe because any deaths there are canon.
I also don't write about the guys being mutilated in any way, shape, or form. I like 'em just the way they are!
I adore artists; I grew up with one and have always migrated towards talented people. I however can't draw a straight line with a ruler, therefore any original artwork in my gallery - either posted as art or as preview art - has been used with the express permission of the artist. I always ask first!
One last note - I don't do requests! Sorry folks, but I never run out of ideas of my own, so I haven't enough time to tackle other people's ideas. That's not to say that chatting with my pals won't birth a bunny; that's happened plenty of times! I just don't solicit for them.
As with my fellow writers, I say welcome, thanks for reading and remember - Don't like, don't look.
Current Residence: Texas
Favourite genre of music: Motown and Classic Rock
Favourite style of art: Landscape paintings, carved wood and welded metal
Favourite cartoon character: TMNT
Personal Quote: "I ride for the brand."
TMNT PLZ accounts Share the ones that know you about, maybe we can list them in a journal all in one place here? (This post will be edited as we find more.)